Blogstipation - writer’s block for bloggers. Cant think of what to blog about?
Yep, I'm definitely suffering from this right now. I log on just to see what other settings I've missed for the write-up but can't think of anything to write.
Blogathy - I do not want to post today and I do not care about it
Well, it's not that I don't care but I realy can't think of anything to blog about and I'm not the kind who blogs about what I'm having for lunch
Blogopotamus - A long long blog post
I am already having trouble thinking of what to update my blog with much less a long long blog post!
Blogorrhea - unusually high output of articles
Same comment as above
Bleg - To use one’s blog to beg for assistance etc.
I like this word - bleg....makes me think of "Blek" (putting your tongue out while saying it). Hmm...OK...can I like beg for money on my blog?
Hitnosis - Refreshing your browser repeatedly to see if your hit counter or comments have increased
Haha..I'd probably get myself hypnotized by looking at the same old page refreshing without any changes. I just managed to log in to my Adsense account after forgetting about it for 2 whole years and guess how much I earned? $2.74.
GAD - Google Adsense Disorder. Repeatedly checking your adsense earnings.
$2.74 for 2 years. Is this normal?
Blego - Blog+Ego. Measuring blogger worth
My blog is worth nothing....nothing but $2.74!
Blog hopping - jumping from one blog to another
Not only am I suffering from blogstipation but I am also suffering from webstipation - Can't think of any sites to go to when I'm online.
Blogroach - A commenter who rudely disagrees with posted content
Why don't they just name the person cockroach?
Blogoholic - addicted to blogging
Haha..I'm far from being this. I should be saying, "I'm a blogstipaholic" instead.
Blogorific = blogtastic - something which a blogger says is terrific
If only I could have an ice-cream now, it would be blogorific! Is this how you use this word?
Blogsit - maintaining a blog while the primary blogger is on leave
Do people get paid for blogsitting? I think I need someone to blogsit my blog.
Blogvertising - Also called blogvert. Advertising on a blog.
$2.74? Chey....for all the time I spent on putting Adsense up on my blog? I'd rather just post a rag up for sale on eBay. It'll be worth more than $2.74.
Blurker - a blog reader not posting comments, just lurking around quietly.
I am not a blogoholic. I am a blurker....sometimes...when I don't suffer from webstipation.
Blogiversary - your blog's birthday
Ohhhh...I didn't know blogs celebrate birthdays! OK, OK, that gave me an idea. I'll just put a picture of a cake up for a post on that day..at least it gives me something to blog about.
Blogstorm - a large amount of blogosphere activity due to particular controversy. Also called Blog Swarm.
Definitely ain't gonna be a blog which earns $2.74 in 2 years.
Blogsnob - refusing to respond to blog comments from “not-friends”.
If only I could get more comments on my posts, I could very well practice this....
Doppelblogger - plagiarize the content of another blogger. To Doppelblog.
Oh boy! This is such a great idea! I shall do this when I suffer from blogstipation. Then perhaps I could earn more money from Adsense!
Blogophobia - Fear of blogs and blogging.
Help. I think I am turning into a blogophobia.
Oh well, constipation, blogstipation, what's new these days? I'm suffering from all the 'stipation' that you can name of.


No comments:
Post a Comment