Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Phobia
Ever since I landed in hospital, I've had this phobia. In fact I've had it since eight months ago but it's become worse. I can only pray and hope that it doesn't happen. I really hate it when people around keep telling this to my tummy : "Oh..come out soon OK" or everyone telling everybody that it's going to be out in April when I have repeatedly said that the date is 18th May! The last thing I want is a pre-matured thing and I'm not sure if these people meant well but HECK! Here am I hoping that it's as close as possible to 18th May and I have these people wishing it'll come out sooner or it's going to come out soon by looking at the size. I feel like sending them to classes about pre-matured kids and fetus development. In fact I feel like choking them with smelly socks when they start cooing "Oh..come out soon, come out soon...." Yeah, right, you dare mess with a preggie, this is what you get in return.


1 comment:
You know it must be 18th May, and you know why....
Kisses
The Godfather
Post a Comment