I can't go shopping for long at JJ near my house although it's convenient. Why? They don't have toilets with seats. One has to squat and for now I can't do that nor reach any of my toes. In fact, I don't think I can reach my knees. I'd have to pee at home beforehand, don't drink anything, do a quick shopping spree and get home before I need to pee again. If it's big business, then it's a pathetic story to tell.
It's the same at most Chinese restaurants, especially those around my area. Now you really need some extraordinary skills to pee standing. You'd practically have to get everything including pants, skirt or underwear out of the way, get the feet as wide apart as you can, relax the knees and perhaps bend it a little, aim (as if I've got something to help me do this) as much as possible into the toilet bowl and move your hips while aiming. The aiming is the hardest as the pee doesn't come out straight for women. It's like trying to shoot straight bullets using your own bare hands.
What can I say? I guess this is for living in a Third World country. I can't imagine if I were still staying in Taiping and the one and only house toilet there is happens to be the squat kind....


No comments:
Post a Comment