Tuesday, February 05, 2008

JJ stores opening hours

Don't be a last-minute shopper like me. This is how a panic-stricken shopping conversation can happen:



Customer Service: Hello, JJ customer service.
Me: Err..what time does your store close tomorrow?
Customer Service : 6 o'clock.
Me: What??? 6 o'clock? What about Thursday and Friday?
Customer Service : Oh..we don't work on public holidays and Sundays and we are opened only from 9 to 6.
Me: HUH? What do you mean you only open from 9 to 6? I see your stores opening till 10:30 every other night....
Customer Service : Oh.....that's my working time, 9 to 6.
Me: So what time does your store close tomorrow and are they opened on Thursday and Friday?

Customer Service : Oh, I dunno miss.
Me: So who can I check with to know your store opening hours?
Customer Service: Wait, I pass you to my colleague OK.

Colleague answers...



Customer Service 2: Normal opening hours tomorrow.

Me: What about Thursday and Friday?
Customer Service 2: Which store? (got some hope here at least)
Me: Maluri
Customer Service 2: Errr..errr...I dunno. Sebab saya kena turun bawah untuk tanya la miss (translation: Because I have to go downstairs to ask).
Me: So who can I ask?
Customer Service 2: You go to the store direct, boleh?

!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



By the way, I called the shopping complex direct and found that they're opened throughout the Chinese New Year holidays. So here goes my last-minute shopping spree!

No comments: