
Yes, I am the complaint maniac but can anyone stop me?
1. The roads:
Why on earth is someone trying to build another highway on the only part of the highway that is free of traffic jam? And now the traffic jam is created. No more 'opposite-side-of-traffic' travelling for me every morning becuase it takes me one hour to get to office now!
Why would they repair road dividers in the late morning on the highway when they know it is a public holiday with two diffirent festivals going on and everyone tries to 'balik kampung'? And why do they need two lanes to repair road dividers? The next time I join the rush back home, I am going to bring some rotten tomatoes along.
MONKEY!
2. Courier services:
I tried registering with three different courier companies to send off my eBay items. The first one sent me labels without the envelopes. The second one approved my account, brought labels and envelopes and insisted that my internet business should have a company chop. They would not be able to send the items for me even though they've brought me what I've needed just because I don't have a company chop. The third one is charging me double it's normal delivery charge because I am a corporate and corporates are supposed to have more money than individuals sending items. All three don't recognize internet businesses as a business entity and I need to have a proper office to have an account. All this multimedia supercorridor stuff and how Malaysia is so web-savvy and all is a BIG hoax. I guarantee none of these Malaysian companies are going to help your internet business. Surprise, surprise!
B**CH!
3. The banks:
Oh yes, they do have internet banking alright! And they clear off every transaction at the end of every month, even if the transaction was performed the previous day. You would not be able to check on any transactions made the previous month. And to view your e-statement, you need to convert whatever account you have into a current account because that is the only account that has e-statement. Plus, although it says 'our customer service is available from 6am till 12 midnight', please don't try calling because it was typo error on the website. Customer service only works from 9am to 5pm.
Why do banks send you a platinum card, telling you how special you are and you would be able to enjoy so many other services that no one enjoys? When I was in the banking line, a platinum card holder means you have at least $300k in the bank! OK, fine, so maybe because I am a long standing customer, you want me to start enjoying these special services which include free transfers to KLIA by limousine ANYTIME, ANYWHERE! So I called them to book the service and was told to call their travel agent to make reservations. Happily, I called their travel agent and was told that to enjoy the service, even if it's free ERL trip only, you'd have to buy an air ticket worth $3500 and above by this travel agent called 'Orange'. I called the bank, and their customer service admitted that their statement is misleading and he will call me back again. No calls thereafter even though they say I enjoy 24 hours personalised customer service. I guess it would be a similar case if I called them tomorrow demanding for a reply - "Oh, I work from 9am to 6pm so I have not been able to call you yet". 24-hours special platinum card member service my foot!
I have lost all my other words that I'd swear with - and pictures too, so be it - CRUSTACEAN!
I am going to live in Indonesia......


1 comment:
i could not agree more...customer service smushtomer service..thats what it is.
Post a Comment