Awana - last stop of the hunt
I went for a treasure hunt over the weekend, with three other colleagues, FOR the company! I still cannot believe I actually got coerced into this. I have to say this despite all the fun I had during the hunt. Well, to be exact, fun wasn't the only thing I got. I got a big bump on my head from stunt driving and fats from the unhealthy food and well, some fascinating pictures of course - not from the hunt but from this nature walk we did after the hunt.
Yes, it's 'hunting' time but surely not for these?
We got in number 19 out of 60 teams, which, wasn't bad at all. In fact we are really proud of ourselves since last year, the previous team got in number 38 out of 50 teams. But somehow some people who were in the previous team aren't too pleased about our position because they were supposed to be the walking dictionaries, not us.We had decided to buy everyone on the floor some goreng pisang (banana fritters) with the money that we won. But who would blame us for not doing so after we got told that our English wasn't so good after all because we used dictionaries during the hunt!
Some people are just born with sour grapes....


No comments:
Post a Comment