Friday, February 23, 2007

Year of The Pig

here comes the bearded pig!


It's the fifth day of Chinese New Year. It's the Year of the Pig (or Boar to be more correct). My fortune for this year according to the Chinese Lunar calendar is not good in the aspects of health. I've been feeling it - bad flu with nose blocks which lasted 3 bottles of nose sprays (approximately one month), bad cough leading to asthmatic spells at night which lasted till today and I am supposed to expect bad liver. Yeah right, after drowning myself with medication, of course my kideneys are going to suffer aren't they? But heck, I guess fortune doesn't lie on a piece of paper or on some forwarded email written by some 'feng shui' experts, does it? After all, it's the Year of the Piggie and I am already pigging myself - hopefully to better health. Hah.....

No comments: