Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Let's Go Shopping!


So what if I don't look like a major shopper, I now have a shop! Yes, it's finally up and in viewable condition. Of course the site still need lots of updates - like a proper shopping cart for example and the missing cart icons on all the wonderful designs. But still, you can shop!
I've finally realised my area of expertise and full potential. No, it's not coding at all and it is not putting things right either. It is making the pictures look good, web marketing and advertising and search engine optimisation. I guess I was hired by the company (not this shopping site of mine of course) for the right reasons after all.
So go ahead, go take a look at all the items (they are definitely imports) and let me know what you think. And don't forget to shop. After all, delivery within Malaysia is FREE!




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

where did u house the web site ? @home 24 hrs machine ?

or contents in your company web server ?

let me know as i want to host a web site and wants to find the best cheapest way to host it.

Wendy said...

At home? No way, I woulnd't have people dialling in to my computer. Too risky!

Company server? You gotto be kidding. I'd probably be sacked.

There are many many companies who hosts websites and give you shared server space out there. Just pay about $20 to $50 per year, depending on your needs and you have all your hosting needs catered for.

Anonymous said...

so if i ask u to create a web site for me, how would u charge ?

of course i will pay for the server space hosted externally.

Wendy said...

Well, it depends on what kind of website you'd like, if it involves any applications (for e.g. a shopping cart or a form) and if you'd like search engine optimization techniques too (the website will not be automatically found on search engines)....

And of course your budget :)