Remember Uncle Bob? Well, he's back. He's back asking for the dinner that he wanted to have with the three of us three years back. This time, he's trying to dig everything out of me. Previously I had Jo help me avoid his calls. These days, I don't have any partners in crime.
The thing about Uncle Bob is that he keeps wanting to attend our wedding dinners that he'd go into all ends to search life partners for us. If he ever knew that he wasn't invited for the dinner, he'd be so upset and say things that make you feel so guilty that you'd want to cry. So, this time around, I told him I had a partner but didn't mention who he was or what stage of partners we were.
Well, Uncle Bob read last weekend's newspaper about the company I work in that had the two boys' picture. He called me today just to ask me one question. He asked if my partner's name started with a 'C'. 'C' is the next owner of the company, by the way. Uncle Bob insisted that he had a feeling it was him. He told me not to bluff him because he knew it was him.
Sigh.......
and Jo, he's still asking you to be in the dinner that he's going to arrange.


2 comments:
oh NO!!! the fact that we're both married and didn't invite him, PLUS i live less than 5 mins away from him now isn't something i'd like to reveal to him! we've gotta plot something together soon! and thanks for the warning. i won't be picking up any strange calls on my handphone now...
he thinks you're with c? hahahaha...
wendy, r u married ?
Be honest, please ..nothing to hide ok ..
Post a Comment