It's been more than a year....yes! Time flies...too fast for my liking sometimes but also too slow for some other things.
I had another change of boss in this crazy company of mine. If the previous boss was taking up all my time, this new boss is worse - he tries to take up my life and destroy whatever career path I have left in the company. He's no one I've ever met before. In fact none of my other colleagues have had this kind of boss from hell either. And he's a guy, so I take back that all guy bosses are good.
First he gave me 7 portfolios....hell! I mean in my previous company (and that was the award winning budget airline company in M'sia), these 7 portfolios were done by 7 different departments! And so my nightmare began. Maybe you'd say he's today's kind of boss - one who works you like hell but pays you good bonuses at the end. Nope - it was nothing like that. In fact, in the later stages, he stabbed right back at me and blamed me for all the mistakes that he's asked me to do.
You wanna know what kind of mistakes? And the horror stories that follows?
He's the kind of person who stays long enough in the company to grab whatever he can. And he is smart....smart at giving all sort of excuses and lies that no private detective can catch him, plus he puts all the blame on the rest of his staff. "Nope, I didn't know about this..." It's so easy to say isn't it? Well he got me to purchase two iPads and iPhone4s using the company's money and like the $30,000 camera, he took it home for himself. But I guess maybe these were the things that got him caught in the end. There were many other things that he's made me do to the company but thankfully, I did not fall into the trap of his 'bomoh's' (witch craft?) spells like some pretty women who did. I might have ended up being in his pimps' houses....or giving him the benefit of the doubt, used me for the reason he goes to pimps. Luckily I ain't that pretty.
So anyway, he was sacked I suppose and gone but it was too late. I had gotten another job in the financial industry with a whole lot of better benefits. Sometimes, I think really hard if it's worth it since the boss from hell is gone. It's further away and I would have less time with my little kid. But the damage has been done. I will have to make my next employer a worthwhile shift. But that's another story I'd have to write about when I can in the next few months.
That's it for now. I've just kept my blog a little alive again....


No comments:
Post a Comment