Sometimes (like now) I really hate my office space. I still don't have a proper department since I am the only one right now and thus am placed in the Advertising and Promotions department temporarily. It's not the colleagues surrounding me but this department especially my area can get very busy at times, especially when the people who hang around there don't have any reservations about talking loudly, using part of my space as their standing place, using my stationeries or are just clueless that I need my space to work and not to listen to them conversing on the phone or doing some other stunts behind me (like now).
I can hear the man whom I suspect is one of the MLM members asking his pal on the phone now if his a** is clean. Gawd. And now they're having a meeting right in front of my place like I'm not there.
Sometimes they are just so noisy that I can't hear my phone ring and the other person on the other side of the line must be thinking what sort of wet market am I placed in the company.
Don't some people get it that other people are trying to work too?
OK, now I feel like pushing my chair to the back so that the woman taking up my space would be stuck between the back of my chair and the metal panel.
1 comment:
Well that is really annoying. Hope things are getting a little bit easier for you there in your office space. Good Luck!
Brian
executive office suites
Post a Comment